Erasmus+ is a programme designed by the European Parliament in order to improve qualification and employability and modernize the education, training and work for young people. The programme has been approved for seven years (until 2020) and was granted funds of 15 billion euros. This figure reflects how engaged the European Union is with investing in education and professional mobility.
Erasmus+ offers different opportunities to study abroad, get training or work experience abroad, or do voluntary work in a foreign country.
The Erasmus+ programme supports cooperations and associations between institutions and organizations which foster the cooporation between the world of education and employment. Therefore, it creates opportunities to work abroad, study in another country or do an internship abroad by means of different scholarships and grants.
El programa Erasmus+ fomenta colaboraciones y asociaciones entre instituciones y organizaciones educativas destinadas a fomentar la cooperación entre el mundo de la educación y el del trabajo. Para ello, crea oportunidades para trabajar en el extranjero, estudiar en otro país o realizar unas prácticas en el extranjero mediante diferentes becas.
The Carlos V Language School collaborates with different European institutions which organise internships in Spain for their students. We support these students during their placement in Seville by finding them an internship position in Seville, by finding accommodation and by offering Spanish classes for Erasmus students. Furthermore, we accompany the Erasmus+ students during their entire stay and assist them in all questions and queries. Thanks to over 15 years of experience in professional training and language teaching, we are a competent partner for Erasmus+ programmes in Spain.
- We have a broad network of contacts to companies from different sectors
- We review your CV and adapt it to be sent to local companies
- We organize skype interviews with the companies and accompany them if necessary
- We take care of all the necessary adminstrative procedures in Spain
- We provide Spanish language training at our language school
- We’ll find accommodation according to the needs and wishes of the participants
- We organize cultural and leisure activities and field trips
- We organize the transfer from and to the airport
- We’ll have a welcome session at the language school, where we give the participants a students’ guide and other important documents
- We complete the required documents and follow-up forms as well as the evaluation of the placement
- We’ll have a closing session at the end of the placement
For students who come here for an academic experience of Erasmus in Sevilla and spend some months as students of Erasmus at the University of Seville or Erasmus at the Pablo Olavide University, we offer specifically designed Spanish courses for exchange students who need to improve their level of Spanish quickly and effectively. We offer welcome courses, intensive courses and academic courses for international students at all levels of the Common European framework of reference (CEFR) so that the Spanish language won’t be an obstacle during your exchange in Seville. Moreover, we organize language exchanges and other events in our language school in Seville, and we can help you to find a tandem partner to practice Spanish with native speakers in Seville.
The Carlos V Language School collaborates closely with different foreign entities and can help you to find an internship abroad, for example internships in Germany or work placements in the United Kingdom. For the upcoming Erasmus+ period, we are designing an Erasmus Placements Project with which we can help you to receive an Erasmus grant or scholarship to work abroad for a period of 3 – 6 months.