If you want to work and receive training as part of a project belonging to “The Job of My Life” (MobiProEU) program you can register with us soon. Just complete your registration and provide us with some basic information about you, in a minute you will be registered as “interested in the program” This does not have any cost or obligation to you.
Requirements for participation in the 2015-2016 Mobipro “The Job of my Life” program:
Minimum of 18 and a maximum of 27 years.
• Have Spanish nationality or come from an EU country.
• Reside in a European country or currently live for three months in Germany.
• Have a formal learning qualification, compulsory basic education from your home country.
• If you meet these requirements you can register for the program to access to a selection process and if you pass, receive all MobiProEU aid program for signing a Dual Vocational Training in Germany.
MobiProEU offers you:
• Preparatory German course in Spain.
• Training period paid.
• Supplement for travel costs and moving.
• Minimal additional economic aid other than the remuneration for training, € 818 / month.
• Help in school, in business and in everyday life.
Why should I register?
If you are interested it is required to participate in the briefings, signing and filling in the details shown on the right side of this page.
What is the process?
First, companies that offer work and participate in the project “The jobs of my live” tell us about the available formation vacancies.
The needs and requirements of the company must match with your interests. If you fit for a particular position in a project, then we will offer your profile to a company. The company will arrange an interview, and if they select you, then you can start training with an employment contract in Germany.
The deadlines for collecting registrations ends on 30th. of november 2015.
If there are no positions that fits your profile, we can offer you other job opportunities and training in Germany.
MobiproEu 2015-2016 participants