The Carlos V Language School is a certified examination centre for official language exams at the levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
In our language school in Seville we offer four exam sessions a year, one in each quarter. We have been authorized to carry out official exams for the European Language Certificates TELC in Seville since December 2014.
The Carlos V Language School organizes official exams each semester.
Anyone who wishes to certify their knowledge of Spanish or German with an official certificate can take the exam at the Carlos V Language School, even if he or she is not an enrolled student at our school. However, they must be 18 years old.
· You have to register at least 36 days before the exam date. There is a registration deadline for each exam. You can register in person at our school, or online via our registration form.
· The registration fee must be paid when you register. You can pay cash, via debit card or via bank transfer, presenting the proof of payment.
o Registration fee for Zertifikat Deutsch/Telc Deutsch B1: 110.00 Euros
o Registration fee for Telc Deutsch B2: 110.00 Euros
· If the minimum number of 10 participates is not reached, the exam may be postponed until 30 days before the original examination date. An alternative examination date will be offered.
· The candidates are aware of and fulfill the terms and conditions of the TELC examinations in order to register and participate in the exams.
INTENSIVE EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
· 4 sessions of 4 hours during the 4 weeks before the examination date, in which the different exam parts are simulated.
· Fee: 180.00 Euros. You can register when you register for the
DOWNLOAD information sheet about the TELC exam preparation course in PDF.
The TELC exams are of great value for anyone dealing with language and communication: in their daily lives, at work, or for their studies. The non-profit organization TELC gGmbH belongs to the Association of Adult Education Centers of Germany and is specialized in language certificates. The company looks back on over 45 years of experience in the development of standardized language tests.
Currently, over 17 language exams are offered: From general language courses over preparation courses for university entrance exams to language courses for specific purposes and professions. The TELC certificates are internationally recognized not only by public and educational institutions but also by various companies all over the world.